At Design Wellness we know first hand that an active lifestyle and CBD are great companions. From Aikido to Zumba, being active at any age comes with minor aches and pains, which are generally caused by inflammation of the muscles, joints, or connective tissues. CBD is a strong natural anti-inflammatory, making it the perfect recovery tool for knees well traveled and sore shoulders. With so many great uses, we wanted to share how our friend Cassidy uses Mary’s Nutritionals Elite Compound CBD cream as part of her yoga routine.
Tune in as Cassidy takes us through her yoga routine and why she loves Mary’s Nutritionals Elite Compound. This is a spot-specific skin balm specially formulated for much deeper penetration than traditional topicals and is a favorite among our customers with acute aches and pains.
- Infused with 100mg of activated CBD Hemp extract and other whole-plant nutrients & terpenes
- Can be applied locally to muscles, joints or any tender area
- Perfect for arthritic joints, achy knees, sore shoulders, pulled muscles, and everything in-between
- Comes in a 1 oz jar for frequent use
- Contains less than 0.3% THC (Hemp Derived)
- FREE SHIPPING included