When you’re looking for the best CBD Soaps, or even just curious about them, there are a few things you should pay attention to so that you can be sure you don’t get a low quality, untested, odd smelling product, or downright poisonous body products.
Check out these quick tips for what to look for in a CBD Soap, and why our customers go wild for LEEF Organics Nooks + Crannies CBD Soap.
- Choose a well established CBD soap company, with a reputation for quality. At Design Wellness we researched and tested hundreds of CBD Soap and topical companies before choosing to carry LEEF Organics, which is now being carried at select major retailers (enjoy FAST & FREE shipping and a 30 Day Guarantee with us though!)
- Check that the company has lab results (COAs – Certificate of Analysis) for their CBD
- Look for organic, natural, and simple product ingredients
- Soap that lasts a long time, smells great, and creates a memorable sink experience
- Soap that not only has nourishing CBD from U.S. grown hemp, but also other ingredients that heal, soften, and relax
- CBD Soap that can be used on the face, hands, and anywhere. No one likes soap you can’t use on your face.
What are the Benefits of CBD Soap?
Well, that depends on the brand and product you decide to try! The benefits of the soap are within the ingredients, so just make sure they have safe ingredients with minimal chemicals and maximum natural and organic ingredients. All hemp extract CBD products, including soaps, should have a COA lab result available on their website to verify that it contains the claimed amount of Cannabidiol (CBD)